The Guests of Honor were Gary and Kathie and the event was hosted by their very thoughtful children, Amanda and Greg. The event took place in a family member’s private penthouse suite in River North, Chicago.
Made these fun cupcake toppers for a bachelorette party held at the Round Barn Winery & Estate in Baroda, MI. I’ve saved my design, so if you’d like them made for your event, I can make them in any color combination. They would be adorable with “Cheers, Bitches!” on them too. :)
- Cupcake toppers using the Birthday Girl Collection Kit (scrapbooksbydesign.ca)
- Cupcake toppers (shortandsweetreats.com.au)
- Pac man cupcake toppers (craftyminx1980.wordpress.com)
For Rosie’s 1st Birthday, Mommy requested yellow and grey chevron patterns, sweet bumble bees and touches of turquoise.
Sea Salt and Olive Oil Popcorn Sacks
Chevron Cupcake Toppers
Custom High Chair Decoration
“Wishes for Rosie” Cards and Mini Table Vases
- 1st Birthday Chevron Party (wickedwishez.wordpress.com)
- How to Celebrate a 1st Birthday: relax, and eat some cake (onwardcuriosity.com)
- Everything Chevron! (guessae.wordpress.com)
Designed and delivered these custom invitations for Mason’s 3rd Birthday party within 48 hours! Also ordered :: Custom Birthday Banner and Mini Pennant Flags for the cupcakes.
I’ve saved the template if you’d like something similar…otherwise, I can design something for you on-the-fly.
- nostalgic fairground party (julieroseparty.wordpress.com)
- a beautiful real circus party… (gaddieandtood.typepad.com)
- St. Louis Circus Wedding from Megan Thiele Studios (stylemepretty.com)
- The Circus Is In Town (staceymcbride.wordpress.com)
Organic cherry pie filling, fresh mixed berries, orange zest, vanilla buttercream and mini beignets made this the sexiest box of cupcakes ever. Joyeux Anniversaire, Rita – thank you for inspiring these cupcakes. :)
Free Cupcake Circle Templates for you to use for your boy baby shower.*
*Pastiche Events does not claim to own the rights to the “Owl Family” graphic. Since the client provided me with the invitation image, it is considered to be for personal use. Please only print this template if your intention is to edit it for your own personal use.
- Polka Dot Baby Shower, Sunshine Baby Shower (potterybarnkids.com)
- Beau-coup Predicts Non-Traditional Baby Showers The Big Trend in 2013 (prweb.com)
- Personalized gifts make the best baby shower presents (personalcreations.com)
- Baby Shower Labels, Baby Shower Favor Labels (potterybarnkids.com)
- My top baby shower planning resources (austincitylittle.com)
- Baby Shower!!! (sassyandsweetkelly.com)
- Just Desserts (weddingbee.com)
- Working Wednesday: Baby Boy Baby Shower Garlands (lizbethsgarden.wordpress.com)
- DIY: A Cute Baby Shower Thank You (scrawnygirl.com)
Inspiration: Dinner at Cooper’s Hawk Winery. Birthday Girl is a lover of red wine, chocolate and all things pretty.
Feeling inspired, I turned to Sprinkle Bakes, the blog I browse anytime I want to attempt anything exceptional. Heather Baird always seems to have what I am looking for – here is her amazing recipe for Chocolate Chianti Cupcakes.
The recipe was near perfect, but I did find that when I was blending the cooked-down Chianti into the buttercream (ohhh, that buttercream…) I didn’t have to use the full amount the recipe called for. Maybe I did something wrong, but if I would have added the full amount, the frosting would have been too watered down. I was glad I decided to add less and taste-test as my Kitchen-Aid did its work. The frosting was so unbelievable that I double layered the chocolate cupcakes (I make them smaller so they fit the jars) just so I’d have an excuse to add more frosting! After the assembly, I placed the jars in an old wine crate to tote them to the restaurant.
- Salted Caramel Buttercream Recipe (pasticheevents.com)
- Completely average, completely delicious chocolate frosting? (ask.metafilter.com)
- Multi-Colored Frosting (mybeautifuldisastersblog.com)
- National Chocolate Cupcake Day (wscwong.typepad.com)
- Pumpkin Cake with Dark Chocolate Buttercream Frosting (ahealthylifeforme.com)
- Dream cake recipes from EziBuy customers (ezibuy.co.nz)
- Querceto Chianti Classico 2008 Wine Review (NW) (winecask.blogspot.com)
- Rocca Delle Macìe Chianti Riserva 2008 (canadianwineguy.com)
- Love Birds… (foodieunderconstruction.wordpress.com)
You will need:
24 Quilted Jelly Jars (Ball)
Circular Paper Punches* – I used 1.75″ and 1.25″ for my two layers (Bottom layer can be a color or a pattern)
*Free Printable Template for your 1.25″ Circular Paper Punches: 1.25 Inch Circles
Satin Ribbon, Yarn or Twine – Approximately 40ft, cut into 10″ strips or longer (personal preferences for what kind of knot or bow you want to make)
Extra Large Craft Glue Stick
24 Colored Plastic Spoons
48 Small Cupcakes (2 per jar, layered with buttercream)
- 50th Birthday | Chocolate Chianti Jarcake Favors (pasticheevents.com)
- Salted Caramel Buttercream Recipe (pasticheevents.com)
- Party Favors: The Ever Useful Mason Jar (tanksinthekitchen.wordpress.com)
- How To Make The Perfect Honey Cupcake (romancingthebee.com)
- DIY Gift Jars. (savedollarblog.com)
- Cranberry cupcakes (dienecakes.wordpress.com)
- Halloween Cupcakes: Witch (inspiredbyfamilymag.com)
- Three Tips For Flawless Cupcake and Cake Frosting (berries.com)
- Baking Delicious Cupcakes for a Child’s Birthday Bash (berries.com)
- Cupcakes Made With Bunny Peeps (redenvelope.com)
- Not So Scary, But Tasty, Filled-Cupcakes (alternativetastes.com)
- The Pink Elephant Has Left The Building (foodnthoughtpeddler.com)
A casual, backyard party to celebrate a Masters Degree in Poetry. Fun details included a catered dinner by Moe’s Southwest Grill, Mexican Hot Chocolate and Tres Leches cupcakes, a giant magnetic poetry board and a poetry reading at dusk.
- Poetry Monday: The season changes, we bow our heads (visibleandreal.wordpress.com)
- Thank You, Thank You (newyorker.com)
- Poetry Readings at the Library (library.sbcc.edu)
- A Plethora of Poets (anakalianwhims.wordpress.com)
- Broadsides: Home: Zazzle.com Store (onewaytowonder.wordpress.com)
- Cafe Poetry goes live! (guerrillapoem.wordpress.com)
- Jmw Tanglewood / Backstory (lightship-traffic.org)
- 4 November 2012: international poetry event (gratitudeeveryday.wordpress.com)
- Patrick Friesen: a poetry reading and Q&A (queensevents.ca)
- What is Poetry? (taimur.org)