My friend and I may love Game of Thrones a little too much.
Leeta (The Third Toast) and I decided to throw together a Game of Thrones dinner party just hours before the season finale…ideas like this usually manifest after sharing a bottle of wine.
We set up our table outside with my tall hedge as the backdrop. The tablecloth was a burlap curtain panel. I hit a few resale shops, as well as my garden shed, to collect anything rustic or ornate. Rocks, twigs, metal, wood…whatever reminded us of Winterfell.
Shots of Ice and Fire
Tyrion’s Sweet & Sour Jumbo Shrimp
The Iron Crown Roast
John Snow Peas (w. Bacon and Parmesan)
Ned Heads of Herb-Rolled Cheese
Blackened Artichoke Hearts of Cersei
(Petyr) Littlefingers w. Spicy Chocolate Ganache (So Ladyfingers were more difficult to make than I originally anticipated so I have decided to delete the embarrassing picture!)
- Game of Thrones Dinner Party Images (pasticheevents.com)
- 5 Braided Styles to Envy From Game of Thrones (bellasugar.com)
- If You Buy The Game Of Thrones’ Throne, You Either Win Or Go Broke (kotaku.com)
- Game of Thrones Toilet Decal (coolmaterial.com)
- GAME OF THRONES Last Supper (geektyrant.com)
- Sweet GAME OF THRONES Converse All-Stars (geektyrant.com)
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Releases The Official Season Three Cast Announcement Video (geek-news.mtv.com)
- T-Shirts & Apparel : Game of Thrones Stark Shield Pin (thinkgeek.com)
- EXCLUSIVE! Four Images From Game Of Thrones Map Book ‘The Lands Of Ice And Fire’ (geek-news.mtv.com)
- Game of Thrones Vinyl Figures by Funko (laughingsquid.com)
- You Will Never Chop The Head Off These Cute Game of Thrones Figures [Game Of Thrones] (kotaku.com)