We had so much fun making wreaths at Denise’s house in November, that we gathered at again at Donna’s house in December to craft our own ornaments. Carla, Denise, Donna, Holly and I all made the bell jar ornaments that have been all over Pinterest. Plastic wine glasses, twine, cardstock, paper punches, doll house miniatures and glitter were everywhere…including multiple extension cords for all of our glue guns. Rita went rogue by making a dozen cupcake ornaments to give as a gift to one of her girlfriends. I’m adding them to my list for next Christmas – they’re really cute and they looked like they were fun to make.
Donna’s house is REALLY beautiful…and so was the food she prepared. Caprese skewers and hot Grzaniec (Hot Mulled Polish Wine) were the stand-outs. I wish I had taken more pictures! Also, I am in love with her dogs…especially her handsome pit, Special Agent Dale Cooper, who slept by my feet for most of the party.
We’re getting together again in January to make something out of our old photos and Instagram accounts!
- Christmas crafts (3scrappyboys.typepad.com)
- Christmas is Coming? – DIY Ornament (theinvoluntaryhousewife.com)
- Christmas Crafts: Broken Ornament Christmas Wreath (oyveyaday.com)
- Wreaths & Wine Crafting Party (pasticheevents.com)
- The Wreathing (pasticheevents.com)