Having recently bonded over our premature holiday cheer and an unhealthy affinity for Mod Podge and glitter, a few of us got together on a Saturday afternoon to eat, drink and craft. Denise initiated the gathering and hosted it at her cozy Logan Square apartment and it…was…awesome.
While old-timey Christmas music played, we drank her homemade Hot Spiced Cider, snacked on veggies and hummus and got to work. A few hours later we had all created wreaths that were completely different from one another. I’m already looking forward to the next project – which we have decided to keep vague, like the wreaths. Leaves room for inspiration…
Keep reading to see the very different wreaths we all made and, more importantly, to see photographs of food and a smushy-faced cat named Moses. He’s adorable…and fabulous from all of that glitter shrapnel.
- A Charming Christmas Wreath (justasmidgen.com)
- Rolled Sheet Music Christmas Wreath (houseof34.com)
- Craft Corner: Snowball Wreath (longroadtowisdom.wordpress.com)
- Five Crafty Christmas Wreaths You can Make at Home (crafts.answers.com)
- DIY Ornament Wreath (forthemommas.com)
- How to Personalize Your Christmas Wreath (cathydlaws.wordpress.com)
- DIY Wine Cork Wreath (afreespiritedgirl.wordpress.com)
- Week 13. Craft. (mariannewhittaker.wordpress.com)